1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

No Market

Last Updated:

1. 78racing

78racing Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else having problems getting the market to load? I have not been able to get in there at all today, last download was Google Goggles and that is pretty cool. May have to uninstall to see if it caused some kind of issue.

Advertisement
  2. ER6BEN

ER6BEN Active Member

Google goggles was my last dl as well and my market seems to be working fine. Did you try to reboot your phone?

3. 78racing

I did try to reboot the phone twice now and still nothing. I may try and remove the Google Goggles later if I still can not connect.

thanks

4. 78racing

Shut off the WiFi went outside and all worked fine thru the 3G. Came back inside, enabled the WiFi and nothing loads, WiFi says that it is connected to the proper WiFi device and my notebook works fine; any suggestions?

5. agent0014

agent0014 Well-Known Member

I don't have any answers, but I know that I've seen a lot of random issues with the market over wifi in general, from my own experiences and from others. Personally I get issues like things just not loading or installing, or being unable to make purchases. Now I just make sure that whenever I need the market I'm on 3G.