No MMS on Galaxy SSupport

Last Updated:

1. marshfamily

marshfamily New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I can't send or receive MMS on my new Galaxy S. I called Orange helpline and they talked me through set up - it worked for me to send one and receive one and then stopped working once I had switched the phone off (to recharge). The settings are still there although it will not let me select any other setting as there is only a green dot selection for one (there are three altogether - the manufactor one, one that was sent to me via SMS and a manual one). It is not possible to select any other one but settings on all three seem to be the same. When I receive one it just says 'downloading'. If you click on it it just tells you what sort of message it is and there are no other options. The problem is, if I type a really long text it converts to MMS which wll then not send. So..I can't send or receive MMS's. Any suggestions?
    THanks

Advertisement
  2. mrmike85

mrmike85 New Member

Try deleting the one that you went through manually and get Orange to help set it up again, I had a similar problem, for some reason the MMS settings worked for a few days then all of a sudden stopped, and only by going through the MMS settings with a fine tooth comb did the Orange agent discover something wrong. Not sure what it was now to think about it.

3. ppines

ppines New Member

I have discovered an app called Tweakker which can be downloaded from Google Play. You can enter the following in Google "Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Internet & MMS APN Settings" to see a video about it. This should fix your problem.