• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No more Incredible goodness???

Maveri9720

May 12, 2010
Just heard news that the Incredible won't be sold anymore. My friend's neighbor was planning on going to Costco to buy an Incredible and they told him there that they aren't carrying the Incredible anymore and that they are pushing the Thunderbolt now. He then called the Verizon store near him and they told him the same thing. I haven't seen any mention of it here. Just curious if anyone else has heard the same. This is in north Atlanta.

I'd be really sad if they aren't selling them anymore. Such an awesome phone and nothing on the horizon as a suitable replacement in my eyes. Glad I have mine and my friend and his wife just got theirs within the last month.

Say it isn't so..........

BTW, I'm no troll or spammer. I lurk and learn and have been here ever since I got my phone in May of last year. So please no negative comments about my lack of posts. Just wondering if anyone else has heard what I have here.

they told him there that they aren't carrying the Incredible anymore and that they are pushing the Thunderbolt now.

I had a Thunderbolt for a couple of weeks. Buggy as hell.
I exchanged it for a dumbphone, and now I am regretting that.
Will be buying a used Incredible this weekend.

4G is really fast. But it's not as though 3G is slow.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones