• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No more voice search

Mostly Harmless

Android Expert
Apr 15, 2010
New York
My N1 voice search has quit working. It only works the first time I reboot the phone, once it goes to sleep it no longer works. When I say no longer works I mean that it doesn't "hear" my voice when I talk into the phone. I know the speak works since I can still make calls. It just sits on the speak now screen and doesn't "see" anything.

My N1 voice search has quit working. It only works the first time I reboot the phone, once it goes to sleep it no longer works. When I say no longer works I mean that it doesn't "hear" my voice when I talk into the phone. I know the speak works since I can still make calls. It just sits on the speak now screen and doesn't "see" anything.

Just checking, but you do know that the Google Voice (Search) requires you to have 3G or Wifi connection right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones