No MyMobileRecovery for Fascinate yet??

Last Updated:

1. Ender519

Ender519 Member This Topic's Starter

As some of you are aware, Verizon recently launched My Mobile Recovery (news press release at Verizon Wireless Adds Mobile Recovery Application To Total Equipment Coverage Program) This service lets you locate your phone, remotely wipe your phone, etc. You have to subscribe to TEC (aka insurance) in order to use it. The service can be accessed via https://www.mymobilerecovery.com

Having just purchased the Fascinate, I thought this was cool and so went to go download it. Lo and behold, there is no option for Fascinate.. if you download the version for Droid/2/X it will install but then when it connects to the service it says phone is not supported.

I checked out the forums on that site and they basically acknowledged that this is a new phone and not supported yet. I am hopeful that it is supported in the very near future, but I think it may take some nagging to get it done.

Anyone willing to join me in politely asking that they remedy this quickly?

Advertisement
  2. 09lexus

09lexus Well-Known Member

just use wheres my droid to locate missing phone. or lookout to locate and wipe your missing device

edsmith likes this.
  3. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah you don't need a droid per se for this app to work and it works well so long as you have access to another phone

edsmith likes this.
  4. summerfish

summerfish Well-Known Member