Advertisement
    :
    K4KAI likes this.
  2. narayanan9190

narayanan9190 Well-Known Member

awesome app ! thanks mate
  3. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

will it add appointments to your calendar? That is what i need.
  4. BaadAndy

BaadAndy Well-Known Member

it will set reminders and alarms, she said "I do not support this yet, but give me time and I will learn" :) when I asked for a calendar entry. I would guess it will be soon. The reminder and alarm works great for what its worth.
  5. ToxicToastKatz

ToxicToastKatz Well-Known Member

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5tYWx1dWJhLmFuZHJvaWQiXQ..

To be honest, I tried Robin and did not have any luck with it. I saw this featured on some Android site and gave it a shot. Closest thing you'll get to Siri (IMO) on Android. Works almost flawlessly and adds appointments/reminders to calendars with ease. You can create a shortcut by pinning it to your voice cues (holding down the magnifying glass icon).
  6. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

I'll stick with Google now
  7. narayanan9190

narayanan9190 Well-Known Member

wow so many siri alternates... but the more alternates there are for it..the more fame for it... just like the number of search engines increasing with day and still google is at the top
    P.S : i use duckduckgo
  8. rubble5dubble

rubble5dubble Active Member

+1. This app is impressive.
  9. Wolfie24

Wolfie24 New Member

Didn't work. I said, "Cell phone repair" and it suggested an auto repair shop. I said "laptops" and again it suggested an auto repair shop. There's one cell phone repair shop in town.
  10. Wolfie24

Wolfie24 New Member

I asked it what it thought about Siri. It said, "Siri is my fruity sister. You can ask me about Steve Jobs quotes."