no one can hear meSupport

Last Updated: 2012-01-30 01:57:56
  1. swtnss

swtnss Well-Known Member

since i installed the cm7, everytime a person calls me, they cant hear me. if i use my bluetooth, then they can hear me. what is the problem that no one can hear me without me using my blue tooth.

Advertisement
  2. Keysersoze66

Keysersoze66 Active Member

Had that problem on my ascend try flashing another version of cm7 worked for me
  3. swtnss

swtnss Well-Known Member

I was actually trying to take the cm7 off but for some reason I keep getting waiting for device and my usb wire is new. thank you for your help.
  4. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

was you able to get it working?
  5. swtnss

swtnss Well-Known Member

no Im still trying. I dont know why I cant seem to do it.
  6. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Did you try to re flash? Sometimes you can just have a bad flash and redoing it will fix things.
  7. swtnss

swtnss Well-Known Member

I didn't try that. how do i do that. I was trying to return my phone back to stock and it kept saying waiting on device. my wire is new.
  8. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

You just do it the same way you did the first time, make sure the ROM is on your sd card and follow the steps for wiping/formatting etc. BUT when you did it before, one of the steps is to back up your current ROM. If you did that, you can just restore your backup and your phone will be exactly like it was before you flashed it. If you still need to flash back to stock, you should probably ask for help in the flash back to stock thread. I can't help much with that, I've never had to do it, but I've seen people have the problem you are having. Off the top of my head, I think you might need to download some drivers, but don't quote me on that lol. Good luck!
  9. swtnss

swtnss Well-Known Member

I will try that. Is there another version of the cm7 and links that are clean and have no problems.
  10. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I would try restoring your backup first to make sure you don't have a hardware problem. Also, just checking, I'm sure you know this, but when it says waiting for device, are you pulling down the notification bar to enable USB?
  11. swtnss

swtnss Well-Known Member

what do you mean
  12. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

never mind if you are on the Huawei screen when it says waiting on device you obviously can't pull down the notification bar. I told you I never did this before lol. Did you make a backup when you flashed CM7? If so just go to recovery and select backup/restore and restore it. You should also be able to do this from ROM Manager. Maybe some more detail about what you have done so far will help somebody figure this out. I think I saw that when you get the waiting for device message you need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers on your computer but I'm not sure. Sorry I'm not able to be more helpful.
  13. swtnss

swtnss Well-Known Member

I got my phone back to stock but no one can still hear me. Anything el
  14. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

Yeah,the mic is probably broke,take the phone back to the point of purchase for an exchange.

They'll probably offer you a different but comparable model,since the ASCEND isn't available anymore.
  15. swtnss

swtnss Well-Known Member

I didnt want to have to do that
  16. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

Why not?Odds are they'd offer you a better phone,if not,then a new ASCEND,assuming that they still have any put on ice,for such an instance.
  17. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

Hurry before your 1 year expire depending on when you bought it. :cool:
  18. swtnss

swtnss Well-Known Member

they told me i didnt have a warrantee
  19. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

That's BS. There is a 1 year manufacturers warranty. Take it to a corporate store if you have to.
    KOLIO likes this.