No one seems to know what the hell they are talking about!

Last Updated:

1. cabbie

cabbie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Talked to sprint customer service this morning and was told that I could pre-order in one store for pickup in another. Both BB stores I talked to said this wasn't true. Called the BB store back later to ask if I could pre-order it outright but he didn't know. Called another BB store and they said it could be pre-ordered for outright purchase but they didn't even know the price, but that it'll probably be around $600, not $450 (WTF?!). Called sprint customer service and they said that its probable that the local sprint store would have plenty on hand the day of the release. Called the Sprint Store and was told I could get a pre-order online, which I think is bologna, and that they didn't know when they would be getting it in.

"You mean, you don't know if you will get it on the release on the 4th or maybe sometime later?"

"It's on the 4th?"

"Yea, it was announced last night in New York"

"Well, you know more than we do then"

[​IMG] What the HELL is going on!! Of course I checked online even though I knew this lady was clueless, just case I was the crazy one. I called customer service again and was told indeed the lady was clueless. [​IMG]

I'm not paying $600 so I can preorder it, I will just have to chance being at the store when it opens [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

best buy likes to charge more sometimes for non contract phones apparantly so at BB it might be more than 450 but at (S) it will only be 450 off contrct

clambert1273 likes this.