no OTA yet for me!!??

Last Updated:

1. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anybody know why I have not gotten my OTA yet...I would like to do it manually...per the how-to-posted...but I would liek for the OTA to happen. This is my first OTA (droid born 06/2010). I cant wait. Will it take a little while till I get it perhaps overnight? Then if that happens I wont be "awake" to "authorize(sp)". Does it go by last name list in bigRed's list.......the questions go on and on and on and on.........:eek:

Advertisement
  2. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

most havent gotten the OTA. It will probably roll out over the next week or so. If you dont force it you maybe waiting a few days

bleedGreen likes this.
  3. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

I dont have it and dont care to much when it officially comes to me as it is a moot point now that it is here.. it is right here right now, you want it, you can have it this minute. unless you give it the okay, the OTA will not load while you sleep. it will just alert you.

if you want it, download it now :) its right here waiting for you

bleedGreen likes this.
  4. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

would you sugest downloading and doing it manually?? I really want to.(I know ...the just do it)

5. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

if you want it that bad.. do it manually. what, 100 or more guys have and have done it no problem. you could have it running in the next 30 minutes :)

bleedGreen likes this.
  6. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

I never got the 2.0.1 official notification, back in Nov / Dec, so I had to do mine manually.

I was running 2.1 leaks and alternate ROMs for so long now that I haven' gotten another notofication, until now, but even having received mine, I am loathe to give up all that I have with Pete's BB.

It is really up to you - do you want it now or do you want to wait - the choice is yours.

bleedGreen likes this.