• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No phone calls on hd2 cm7!

minta ann

Lurker
Apr 20, 2011
i have an HTC Leo (HD2) and i recently had my phone mod. with the CM7 from Windows. i can make phone calls, however, they can't hear me and while it's ringing it sounds like robots have taken over my phone! i'm a total NOOB at this, and i'd really like to know what i have to do to be able to make phone calls! i've done a hard reset, i've literally done everything possible to make this POS work!! please help!

i have an HTC Leo (HD2) and i recently had my phone mod. with the CM7 from Windows. i can make phone calls, however, they can't hear me and while it's ringing it sounds like robots have taken over my phone! i'm a total NOOB at this, and i'd really like to know what i have to do to be able to make phone calls! i've done a hard reset, i've literally done everything possible to make this POS work!! please help!

This is weird, the same exact thing happened when I put CM7 rom on my phone. It is the "[25.May.11][MAG/cLK]TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 Nightly v3.3.3[2.3.4][A2SD][tytung r10]" Rom. If anybody knows what might cause this, please let me know thank you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones