Support No pictures/no songs- how can I be out of space on SD?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by EagleAnimus, Mar 3, 2012.

1. EagleAnimus

EagleAnimus New Member

Mar 3, 2012
    I have an LG Optimus T (duh) that I got last August, and I have been having a major problem. I used to have a bunch of songs on my SD card, but I deleted them once I got a new ipod.
    But my computer and the phone claims that I have 0 kb of space, even though i have NO pictures and NO songs, and NO apps on the SD. It won't even let me take a single picture.
    Anyway, I was trying to add a custom ringtone today, and I added it to my music library (somehow. it wouldn't show up for ages) to use with an app, but then it wouldn't show up. I deleted it, and it still said 0 kb left. I deleted everything I could on the SD, but it won't budge.
    Anyway, this is getting really annoying. Is there an issue with my phone that I should go to the store to fix? I have another microSD card, but it's for my camera and I can't keep it in my phone forever.

tl;dr
    If anyone has any tips on how to legitly clear the entire SD card, please help. I can't add anything for some reason. Should I just go to the shop? Thanks.

Advertisement

2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus

May 13, 2011
    Laborer (all the dirty nasty work nobody else want
    Florida
    Have you tried reformatting the sd card in your PC? Install in PC, then go to Start/computer/right click on the sd card/select format/choose reset to default/ the rest is easy.

Tags: