1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

no / poor data signal

1. sandeep89

sandeep89 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Over the last few days, I've been experiencing poor or no data signal. I'm currently on leedroid hd 5.1.1.

Does anyone know why this could be happening? I can currently only use my phone when its connected to WiFi for the internet, which is quite frustrating.

Thanks,
    Sandeep

Advertisement
  2. CDPlant

CDPlant Guides Guide

Is this only happened since you've been on LeeDroid? Or has it just happened randomly?
  3. sandeep89

sandeep89 Well-Known Member

ive been with leedroid for a while and everything was ok, its just happened randomly over the few days. i was running a very old version of leedroid which was fine, upgraded maybe 2 weeks ago, and about 1 week ago ive started having this problem. Ive also tried to use CM7 which had the same issue.

i dont know if i am supposed to flash a new radio to stop this from happening or if the newest leedroid comes with one? i applied the patch to 5.1.1.

considering going back to a stock rom just so that it comes vodafone/htcs problem and not mine...