No Pre-Order?!General

Last Updated:

1. Gremlyn1

Gremlyn1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 10, 2009
    I don't get it Sprint, why no pre-order for the Moment? It's like they're scared for hyping it all with the Droid coming out. I think it's a bad move, but hopefully there will be enough of them in the store when I go Sunday morning for me to just get one!

2. scotth501

scotth501 Active Member

Oct 29, 2009
    I was going to get it through our corporate program, so I have to wait until they open up for business on Monday. They didn't even have the Hero in their system right for a couple of days online, so who knows when I'll get to put my order in.

I also have to transfer off my $30/500min (2x) SERO plan, and the reps I asked about pre-ordering said I'd do better to wait until the billing cycle starts over on the 7th so I don't run into the potential for billing confusion with partial month bills and credits and the new prepaid monthly plan.

Still, I'm about 99% sure I'll be getting one next week somehow unless I get sucked into the Droid mess. I just can't find any info on the SAR level. My current phone is rated at 0.60 (can't remember the units, sorry), while the Hero was almost double that. The Moment comes in at 0.68, but the Droid doesn't have any information that I can find, other than someone has said it's less than 1.00.
  3. forty2

forty2 Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    I ordered through WireFly and mine comes tomorrow.:D