• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NO Recovery Mode, No Download Mode (UnBrick LG L70 MetroPCS)

MrXHonduras

Lurker
Oct 20, 2014
Hi all, I will comment that I bought the LG MS323 MetroPCS L70 ... All was well until one day I thought of 512 RAM were too few to me.

I took the phone and used SWAPPER 2 to create a virtual memory of 256 MB in the Micro SD, was configured correctly and worked fine.

I used my phone normally after 30 minutes to make the changes SWAPPER 2 and at the end of my working day connected my phone to copy some files from my PC to the Micro SD. After I turned it off normal and decided to turn it back on going to the cell not normally starts with the logo of LG, I did not give importance and tried to start the normal mode of LG L70 recovery which never started, then tried to flash it with the STOCK ROM LG L70 .... But by no means let me do it, not because it starts in DOWNLOAD mode ...

I'm worried because if I connect my phone to the computer only open two folder called " image " and " VERINFO " (see image called "001.jpg") Is the computer I use at work.

thump_9123015001.jpg

In the folder called " image " there are several files (see image called "image.jpg")

thump_9123019image.jpg

and folder called " VERINFO " I get a TXT file that opening just says "M8610AAAAANLYD1034202.2" (see image called "verinfo.jpg")

thump_9123023verinfo.jpg

You have more knowledge of this problem that I have, and in my personal computer (at home with Windows XP) appears I need to install qhsusb_bulk driver.

Can you help me to fix the "brick" and enter to the DOWNLOAD mode with normally and then I can FLASH my phone and install the Rom Stock.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Honduras

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 386
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 374
  • verinfo.jpg
    verinfo.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 379
You will first need Linux on your computer to fix this, or run a live version of Linux. Will link a guide I used from XDA to help you. I've had this happen to me as well.

And you did configure swapper 2 wrong. You wrote over the aboot which is needed for booting the phone at all.

Upvote 0
Hi all, I will comment that I bought the LG MS323 MetroPCS L70 ... All was well until one day I thought of 512 RAM were too few to me.

I took the phone and used SWAPPER 2 to create a virtual memory of 256 MB in the Micro SD, was configured correctly and worked fine.

I used my phone normally after 30 minutes to make the changes SWAPPER 2 and at the end of my working day connected my phone to copy some files from my PC to the Micro SD. After I turned it off normal and decided to turn it back on going to the cell not normally starts with the logo of LG, I did not give importance and tried to start the normal mode of LG L70 recovery which never started, then tried to flash it with the STOCK ROM LG L70 .... But by no means let me do it, not because it starts in DOWNLOAD mode ...

I'm worried because if I connect my phone to the computer only open two folder called " image " and " VERINFO " (see image called "001.jpg") Is the computer I use at work.

thump_9123015001.jpg

In the folder called " image " there are several files (see image called "image.jpg")

thump_9123019image.jpg

and folder called " VERINFO " I get a TXT file that opening just says "M8610AAAAANLYD1034202.2" (see image called "verinfo.jpg")

thump_9123023verinfo.jpg

You have more knowledge of this problem that I have, and in my personal computer (at home with Windows XP) appears I need to install qhsusb_bulk driver.

Can you help me to fix the "brick" and enter to the DOWNLOAD mode with normally and then I can FLASH my phone and install the Rom Stock.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Honduras

Any chance you can give me the link sammyz ? As i have the same error as the OP.

i have the same problem... leave me the link too please...

i have the same problem... leave me the link too please...

I have exactly the same problem .if someone find the solution please tell me I'm desperate plsss

Follow this guide http://androidforums.com/threads/gu...oad-mode-no-recovery-mode-no-fastboot.893311/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones