• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No recovery mode, no successful flashing!

NekoLuver

Lurker
Dec 18, 2011
Hi again, i recently downloaded a small random reminder aplication and my android OS completely froze and i had to take out the baterry to turn it off, after i restarted it, it would freeze completely just before showing the desktop, so i decided to flash the phone, which ive done before not very successfully with none of the 10 roms i could find for behold 2

now they all go well until it hits the "SYSTEM" part and all the roms freeze there, also ive no recovery mode, i enter the key combo and all i can see is "recovery mode....." but nothing else happens, all i can access is the download mode..

heres the roms ive tried

BH_MAN_WARHEADS
BH_MAN_TWEAKEDV1
BH_MAN_TWEAKEDV2
BH_MAN_TWEAKEDV3
BH_MAN_TAKE5
and the stock ones T939UVJA3 and T939UVJE2_OEM

im thinkin this has to do something with adb or perhaps somethin else coz ive never been able to flash my phone easily, help would be appreciated, i use this phone for work everyday!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones