no recovery

Last Updated:

1. androidlover14

androidlover14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I'm on the stock rooted frg22d rom because of complications earlier and for some reason my phone randomly rebooted. I though nothing of it. But now when I rebooted. I only have 2 apps for some reason, Paper toss and Redbox Codes FWIW. So I tried to load a nandroid and I can't get into recovery. It just stays on the M and if I let it sit there then it would get into a bootloop on a stock non-overclocked rom. So yeah. Oh and my sister took administrator from my account so I can't use RSD Lite to non root and root again. Any alternatives?

Advertisement
  2. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member

Do you have ROM manager? Try flashing clockwork and SPR recover back and forth a few times.

3. androidlover14

androidlover14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

wait i actually remember doing that before my phone randomly rebooting that. But I actually lost rom manager apparently and I have titanium backup too but it doesn't even install apps. It just sits there saying its installing but not really installing anything. Same thing happens in the market. I also do not have google maps anymore. I'm assuming thats because you can get it in the market. I think pretty much any app that I have from the market is not in my phone.