No ringtone for incoming call?Support

1. kingakoopa

kingakoopa Active Member

Hello again Android Gods and Godesses !
    Hope this finds you all in the best of your health.
    Im Back with another issue unfortunately!

All was OK last night ,but today my phone stopped ringing and went silent on all incoming calls....
    First the alarm started acting up and was only vibrating but is OK now.

I've checked settings->sound and settings-call settings....
    and i dont see any config that could disable my HD2's ringtone to go silent.

Any ideas folks
    thanks
    King Koopa

Advertisement
    :
  2. kingakoopa

kingakoopa Active Member

I just switched my wallpaper and and tried again and it worked.
    I chose another ring-tone and it rang the tone once instead of repeating it.
    I switched to another tone and now its dead silent again.
    Any ideas folks?
  3. kingakoopa

kingakoopa Active Member

OK so now its intermittent.
    I dont know what can be done to fix this.
    I only moved a bunch of wallpapers and other apps to my SD Car and now this starts happening.
  4. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member

Not sure about this one, never heard of this issue or had this issue before.
  5. San Antone RR

San Antone RR Well-Known Member

Wow, you are having more issues than anyone I have heard of with this install. I would follow the instructions Talderon posted and re-flash the ROM completely. Titanium Backup will save your apps. When re-flashed, test all the functions that are acting foolish to make sure the reinstall fixed them then reinstall your apps a couple at a time, retesting after each install to see if it is an app or combination of apps that are causing your issues.

Talderon, that sound right to you?
  6. Talderon

Talderon Well-Known Member

I was thinking about this as well and it might be worthwhile to flash back to stock WM 6.5 and start over to make sure something didn't get messed up somehow.

I have flashed Android on over 30 HD2's (making money by selling the conversion service ;) ) and have not had many issues at all. :(