No s3 for metro...?? WaitGeneral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Are you going to buy it ASAP or wait until the price lowers.?
  2. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

im not getting it right away lets face it not many have that kind of money to burn on a phone for the moment.
  3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Got the credit car ready right away :D
  4. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

True but I deserve this treat I work hard :D you know you getting it right away don't fool yourself :D
  5. MetroPOS

MetroPOS Well-Known Member

If your Esteem is in very good condition you should be able to sell it for $150 - $200. Then you're only looking at $350 before tax for the S3...

If Metro doesn't offer a rebate from the get go, I'm sure they will at some point later when they see how low sales will be for a $549 phone on a low income subscriber network.
  6. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

I hope lol
  7. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

Yea, but isn't 4gbs for something else, and the other 4 for us? But just like anything that isn't out yet; rumors will be everywhere until it comes out. I'm getting it either way. I really want 16gb Pebble Blue.
  8. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

16gb is what we see on the pictures that I posted before white and pebble blue are the colors rumored to be coming
    PRkid likes this.
  9. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Well-Known Member

My manager has the s3 with Verizon and he has it in blue, says it looks more like purple. I could only laugh lol
    I'm looking forward to this phone, can't wait.
    And whoever said there isn't much for this phone, there isn't a lot listed here but there is a large amount of roms, kernels, and mods over at xda.
  10. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

The lowest gb version of GS3 is 16gb and that is not going to change with MetroPCS.
  11. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Yes that's right :beer:
  12. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

The phone will not be tampered with.
  13. DONLATINOHEAT

DONLATINOHEAT Well-Known Member

start saving your change that you dont use you know most just put change in a cup or some where lol.....

so if you upgrade with metro you dont get a discount?
  14. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

well ya know it will have metro crap on it lol
    ah yea right.....
  15. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Which can be removed as soon as you get the phone. :p
  16. LouisWild

LouisWild New Member

I spoke with a metro Rep at the mall tonight, she said either the end of the month or first of December for the release here in central Florida. The pepple blues out first then 2 weeks later the white ones will come out. If you buy 2 @ the same time there is supposed to be a mail in rebate, she wasn't sure on the amount but said somewhere around $100. Again, just some rumors.
  17. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

Pebble Blue first? I know that may not be accurate. They're probably trying to sell as much as of the Pebble Blues as they can bc the White one would be a hot seller. I would wait a few if the pebble blue isn't available the first day.. Maybe I wouldn't.. Maybe I would.. Na, I think I would go w/ the white if thats all they have, lol.
  18. LouisWild

LouisWild New Member

they are going to sell the blue ones for the first 2 weeks, then roll out with the white ones. Like you said, they prolly wanna get rid of the blue ones, cause they know people will buy whats available just to get their hands on one.
  19. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Works for me. That's the color i want.
  20. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

Same here.
  21. Joshuah22a

Joshuah22a Well-Known Member

am i the only one here that think metro should come out with a dark purple version...? i would love to have that..
  22. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Lol yes I think you are the only one...
  23. Joshuah22a

Joshuah22a Well-Known Member

damn you guys are supposed to support ME!! ok i'l go with black...or settle with white...im not big on white phones...
  24. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Just get blue :).

Man I'm so exited for this phone. I don't know if I'm going to get it by release :(
  25. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

k I have a hot pink esteem gel cover you can use on it ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.