No SD Card.. How do I install zip from internal SD?Support

1. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy Well-Known Member

Just as title states. I have su zip on my internal SD storage. Clockwork isn't giving me the option to flash from this source.

Any options?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Maine Coon

Maine Coon Well-Known Member

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Well-Known Member

This device does have a micro SD slot in the back install a Micro SD card and copy SU to the card and try that
  4. Maine Coon

Maine Coon Well-Known Member

I thought he said he had no microSD card available.
    Obviously HTC View has a slot for microSD.
  5. SurrealOne

6. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I use Astro file manager, and the 32gb internal storage is listed as "sdcard". If you have a card in the slot in the back it's listed as a sub folder in sdcard and labeled as "ext_sd". And if you hook the tablet up to a computer as a disk drive you get access to both areas as separate drives and the "ext_sd" is not accessible from the internal drive. While I'm sure it's not just an SD card hidden on the inside, they seem to be treating it that way.
  7. SurrealOne

I use astro as well great APP and you are right. I just tested it. It's funny on my android phone that has no EXT SD slot the int is listed as SD weird. Oh well I hope the OP works it out. And still no such thing as (internal SD storage) yes SDCARD storage But I still think that the OP might have thought it does not have EXT_SD Slot.
  8. welbinator

welbinator Well-Known Member

droid bionic is similar. the internal storage is labeled "sdcard" and the SD card is labeled "sdcard-ext"

stupid.