No Service on reboot

1. Sarnow

Sarnow Well-Known Member

After I put ApeX 2.0 on my X then BWC for ApeX 2.0 I get no service on reboot and have to boot a second time to get service. Anyone else have this problem or know a fix for it?

Advertisement
  2. Sarnow

Sarnow Well-Known Member

Decided to go back to GB after re doing the entire install from stock to Apex twice and having the same issue.
  3. mruno

mruno Well-Known Member

did you try *22899 ?
  4. Sarnow

Sarnow Well-Known Member

It wasn't that, didn't have the triangle. I actually had No Service and dialer wouldn't connect or anything. Every second boot it would happen and it was like no signal and wouldn't find one.
  5. bouchigo

bouchigo Well-Known Member

I just sbf'd my way back to ApeX 2.0 RC2 with BWC from CM7 and I don't have this issue you are experiencing.

How are you installing ApeX and BWC; I mean what sequence?

Are you installing ApeX 2.0 as instructed by Fabolous, rebooting, and then installing BWC, or are you installing ApeX 2.0, and without rebooting installing BWC, then rebooting after that?
  6. Sarnow

Sarnow Well-Known Member

Installed apex, rebooted then installed BWC. I am running Liberty now with no problems so might sit with it for a bit.
  7. cougar214

cougar214 Well-Known Member

Did you flash Bo's deodexer file?
  8. Sarnow

Sarnow Well-Known Member

Yes. I found that will stop most problems from happening.
  9. John-Fredrick

John-Fredrick New Member

I've been getting this behavior consistently since installing ApeX 2.0 RC2. That is, no Verizon service after rebooting, and then a second reboot clears things up. I don't see a way around this for now. A hotboot (vs. normal reboot) works too, and is *slightly* faster.