no service or 3g connection problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. deeprunxc1990

deeprunxc1990 New Member This Topic's Starter

So for the past two days my service has been shotty at best. It comes and goes as I move around my room, and finally today i had it in my desk and it hasn't had service for the past 3 or 4 hours and I've taken it with me everywhere I went to see if it was just a dead zone or something of that sort and nothing. I know this could be my service problem but is there a way I could have damaged the internal hardware and that would be my problem?

Phone: Droid (had it for about 3 months no problems till the past couple days)

Advertisement
  2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

Mine did that yesterday at work, and it did it one other time a while back. I just turned it off and back on and it re-connected to the network.
    I swear every time there is an OTA update service drops dramatically!

3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, deeprun.

Sorry to see you're having signal issues with your Droid (I've moved this thread to the Droid area), which seems common following an OTA or other big change.

I'd start by rebooting the device as soon as I saw poor signal strength (as mentioned by Clementine).

4. deeprunxc1990

deeprunxc1990 New Member This Topic's Starter

No problem on the move, I don't know how I didn't see the support board. But I did try the rebooting and it worked most of yesterday, and today nothing. I would just go to a verzion store but i'm stuck in a town with out one and have no car. any other ideas?

5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Stupid question but I have to rule it out: did you do *228 option 2? Sometimes that helps.

SOMETIMES :rolleyes: