Hi there, I got my nexus one a week ago and i've been more than happy with my new phone. This feels like a major upgrade from Nokia and Symbian - there's no going back anymore! Unfortunately, since yesterday I have been having problems with 3G connection. The symptoms are as follows: - If I have the option "Use only 2G networks" disabled, I get no service at all. The connection bars are at zero and there's a small 'x' next to to the bars. - If the "Use only 2G networks" is enabled, I get a regular E/G connection with full bars and the service works as it should (calling, messages, internet) - I have tried all kinds of apn options, removing the apn altogether and resetting the phone to factory settings - The sim has regular 3g service using another phone. I also tried another sim in my N1 and the same problem occurs - When the phone is trying to use 3G, if I access the "Network Operators" menu it times out when searching for available operators. It doesn't matter if I have the "Select automatically" enabled. All in all, I get no service unless I'm forcing the phone to use 2G networks. The error occurred all of the sudden - it worked nicely for a week with no problems. I've been trying to google this but I haven't been able to track down anyone with the same problem. This really is driving me crazy!