No Service

Last Updated:

1. Tmose04

Tmose04 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just flashed back to 2.2 ota because battery life on my rubix1.6 with sinful green was horrible but then realised that i would rather deal with bad battery life then motoblur so i flashed back. Now i dont have any service and my phone icon is missing on my action bumper for adw. plus i noticed a couple widgets are gone. Whats going on anyone?

Advertisement
  2. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

did you clear data and cache before flashing?
    you can try a factory reset. this will bring you to a clean rubix and hopefully fix the phone issue.

3. Tmose04

letting it charge up.. Think maybe its due to the fact i flashed with a 10% battery(I know i shouldnt have in the first place)? If not when it charges i will try to flash my 2.2ota,

4. Tmose04

o yea i did. everytime before i flash i clear cache and wipe a few times.

5. antnyh

antnyh Well-Known Member

Flashing around like that can do that, happened to me. Hopefully you backed up everything with Ti. I finally just done a factory reset and reapplied the ROM of choice and then ran Ti. got everything squared away. I would also like to say that i don't think that Rubix is causing bad battery life. How much have you been using your phone? Mine usually goes down to about 60% after 10-12 hrs normal use using Rubix with Sinful green.

6. Tmose04

Well i have been using it heavy and its been fine but today i was busy all day and only sent a few texts and calls and it was down to 40% in about 4 hours. A couple other people in the forum had this problem to.

7. Tmose04

I didnt back up my apps with ti but if I just restore one of the roms after a factory reset it should bring everything back right?