No Service

Last Updated:

1. wolfscmb

wolfscmb New Member This Topic's Starter

May 31, 2010
    I am in desperate need of help from this great community! ... I have had multiple smartphones (palm, blackberry, hero) and have hacked them all so I'm not a total noob at this, but I must admit this has me stumped ...

I rooted my phone about a month ago and installed fresh 2.0d ... everything was great with the phone ... it was superfast for me and had alot of cool features added from the stock 1.5 ... then slowly I started to notice a few bugs creaping out ... nothing major or that I couldnt handle / work around ... then yesterday my phone was in roaming mode all day and last night about 8 it lost all signal period ... I decided it was time that I reflash 2.0d ... when I boot into recovery I can wipe the data but when I try to wipe the dalvik it tells me to "run deldalv via console!" I used fresh kitchen and wiped dalvik and reflashed fresh 2.0d ... I also flashed the patch from fresh for menu-menu ... I have tried this multiple times and I still am unable to get my phone to connect to the sprint network ...

I have tried to search the forums and google several times now so if I am asking a question that is already answered somewhere else please be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help!!! =o)

EDIT: I have just finished restoring a nandriod backup and I'm still not able to connect to the sprint network :( ...

I am still looking through the forums for answers, I'm thinking maybe flashing a new radio? possibly flashing another ROM to the phone ...

2. Nucleartx

Nucleartx Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Personally, I would flash 1.5 RUU back onto it and make it completely stock. Then call up and get a warranty replacement.
  3. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    if running RA recover 1.5.2 you'll get an error wiping davlik. upgrade to RA 1.6.2 to get around that error. I would also flash either Fresh 2.1.1 or Fresh 2.1.2