• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No signal after debranding X10

crowman943

Lurker
Jul 9, 2011
After debranding my wifes Xperia X10 via davinci, I have no signal, and a red x over my signal bars. I tried runnong seus multiple times as well as PC companion, I even tried flashing the firmware again via davinci. I had no problems when debranding my Xperia X10. We are considering rebranding it and sending it back, but would much rather fix this one. Everything else on the phone appears to work, just no signal. Please help. Flashed with NAM1 generic firmaware for both phones.

After debranding my wifes Xperia X10 via davinci, I have no signal, and a red x over my signal bars. I tried runnong seus multiple times as well as PC companion, I even tried flashing the firmware again via davinci. I had no problems when debranding my Xperia X10. We are considering rebranding it and sending it back, but would much rather fix this one. Everything else on the phone appears to work, just no signal. Please help. Flashed with NAM1 generic firmaware for both phones.

Best way get phone working again, is to again use SEUS to reset the phone to factory default.

Then use the x10 tool

Flashtool from HERE

And reflash the phone with the generic with the appropriate, most recent version -
X10i Generic
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.0.2.A.0.24
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.0.A.0.504
ADDED: X10i 2.1_2.0.2.A.0.24_GENERIC with DualTouch already in HERE just need to flash once ;)

X10a Generic
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.0.2.A.0.24
Generic version 2.1update1 build 2.0.A.0.504
ADDED: X10a _2_1_A_0_435 with DualTouch already in for ALL apps HERE ;)

Click Flash....point to folder with the unzipped file....then restart phone.

As for the X....check for any mobile network.

Open Settings->Wireless->Mobile->Network Operators and see what networks it does see.

Second....don't use davinci.....use the x10 flash tool to root if you want.

Once rooted, you can uninstall any apps that were branded on there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones