No signal, no messages... anyone elseGeneral

Last Updated:

1. n2imagination

n2imagination Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For some reason my signal went to crap today. Dropping almost all calls if they go through at all. Text messages wont deliver also. Is Verizon having issues or what?

On 2.1 leak 1

Advertisement
  2. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Not sure. I was in sc and data was out last night on berry and Eris. Flaky this morning too. Now in Ohio all seems well.

3. tgulch22

tgulch22 Well-Known Member

Did you pay your bill??

4. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

happened to everyone i know of on verizon just a few days ago. i think they may be having issues. is it working now or is it still out?

5. Jayse

Jayse Well-Known Member

I have had really crappy 3g today. In fact, my phone has spent 97% of today in 1x. So you're not alone.

6. n2imagination

ok good to know that its all over...I guess. I sure hope they improve the radios as reported in this next OTA. I too was dropping in and out of 1x a lot today.

7. n2imagination

BTW, not only did I pay the bill but I got a second eris for my wife today. I want the incredible and she has the upgrade from dumb to smart phone on her line, but once the price came out of $200 after rebate I went with the eris. I will put leak 2 on mine and give it to her so I can root hers and have some romage. I truly wish HTC had stepped up to the plate on this one and given eris owners a price-break on Incredible if they truly are going to EOL the device like is rumored after less than 6 months. Thats got to be a record for life of a smart phone.

8. alexv

alexv Active Member

i have been having bad issues with signal lately too. i do spend a good part of my day in classrooms inside, but i have not had many issues previously. it just seems like sometimes at very random times, i will drop to no signal and at the same time the phone will not quite lock up, but show extreme delay - the worst since i've upgraded to 2.1 v2

9. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

you have to remember while the eris itself is only six months old

The phone is a remake of the sprint hero which is a remake of the htc hero gsm version...
    Which both phones are like a year old

have they gotten 2.1 on those devices yet