• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No sleep has nothing to do with anything

The no sleep bug is a known issue on all 1.6 firmwares. I think that that bug is fixed on Galaxo 1.6.3.4 so you can try installing that custom ROM. It's based on official Sam*censored JC6 firmware or try flashing JC6 firmware using ODIN.
But i think using Galaxo is a much better idea. Bluetooth functions work in this ROM, but can't remember if Dutch is supported (but ithink it is) - just try it.

Upvote 0
The no sleep bug is a known issue on all 1.6 firmwares. I think that that bug is fixed on Galaxo 1.6.3.4 so you can try installing that custom ROM. It's based on official Sam*censored JC6 firmware or try flashing JC6 firmware using ODIN.
But i think using Galaxo is a much better idea. Bluetooth functions work in this ROM, but can't remember if Dutch is supported (but ithink it is) - just try it.

is no sleep bug on froyo 2.2??

Upvote 0

Thank you for your replies. I found out that uninstalling setcpu on stock 1.6 removes the always topped 'system' in the battery statistics. Unfortunately installing the earlier mentioned patch won't work so I'll just have te reboot after using maps e.g.

I already tried Galaxo (also with JC6 firmware) and like it but when I use navigation software the phone keeps force closing on me. Might be a ram-shortage. And Dutch isn't included in it. Anyway I'll just stick with JB2/JC2 for now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones