No Sleep/Wake 99% of the TimeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. eriscentro

eriscentro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello. When I had the original 2.1 leak and now with the 2nd released 2.1 leak, my battery seems to die extremely quickly when it shouldn't, such as when airplane mode is on. I checked the battery usage and saw that Android System never was going to sleep. I also confirmed this with Spare Parts. It can only be fixed if I reboot, but it happens almost every day. How can I fix this? In the second leak, I'm seeing that sometimes "Media" runes at almost with a very high level of partial wakelocks.If it android system was not at 100%, than it is very high.

Advertisement
  2. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member

Have you gone into Settings->Applications->Running Services to see what is running and how long? May find the culprit in there.

3. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Check the network usage (same pull down as the partial wake usage in spare parts) and see if media is showing in there, then click it. Sometimes it shows what other programs use that as their way of getting to the internet.
    In my case flickr made it look like my calendar was the battery hog...just checked "media" on mine and it looks like the download manager some DRM thing and something else are piggybacking on it. Check yours and if anything crazy shows up it may point you in the direction you need to go.

4. timmywa

timmywa Well-Known Member

Finding the Caller ID is lagging on latest Leak. My wife will call and just her number will appear for a couple rings and then finally, her name and pic will show up. Also hitting the back button lags quite a bit, i get the vibe but no response, I feel like I have to tap it a few times to get response.

Anyone seeing this?