No sound from phone when connected to BTSupport

Last Updated:

1. Albie999

Albie999 Well-Known Member

First of, let me describe my setup. I have an audio system in my avensis, which allows connection of the phone for media and also for phone. I have my phone set, so that when it is on charge in the car, the BT is switched on

When the car is started, it auto connects to my BT stereo. This is always connected to the phone part of the stereo, but only when I change to the BT AUX, will I be able to play music from it

The problem I have is .. when this is connected to BT, no sound will come from the phone when I receive a notification etc. This is probably due to the sound being re-directed to the BT stereo, however, when I am not listening to music from the phone, I do not get any sounds. This is also the same if using navigation and not using the BT Aux

So, I hope all the above made sense, so my question is ... is there anyway of getting sound from the phone, without having to disconnect my BT phone

Advertisement
  2. silentwitness

silentwitness Well-Known Member

there is a setting under accessories --> Audio output mode check if it is checked or not.