No Sound when viewing YoutubeGeneral

1. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

Hello

For some strange reason, I'm no longer getting any sound when viewing youtube. I haven't done anything to the phone. I have audio when viewing all my 16 films which are on my SD card. I have audio when viewing video on the BBC news channel,listerning to music etc etc.

The only thing which is playing silly buggers is youtube......any ideas as to what has gone wrong?:mad:

Regards

Miss Diva

Advertisement
    :
  2. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

Are you using the youtube app or playing them through your browser. If using the app go to manage applications in your phone settings and clear data in the app. If that doesn't work try uninstalling and reinstall.
  3. MISS DIVA

Im not using the app just using the browser as usual - which I've always done without any problems:(
  4. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

That's got me stumped. Mines working fine so it's not a problem with the site. Sorry I can't be of more help.
  5. daz_2000

daz_2000 Well-Known Member

Make sure the youtube volume isnt muted
  6. MISS DIVA

Oh how embarrassing.....it was muted....lol....time for some much needed chocolate and a large glass of baileys:eek:
  7. christianrange

christianrange New Member

This is my problem similar to this. pls. answer what is the real problem.

Before, I can hear sounds once I always update the version of my Adobe Flash.

but now I cannot hear it anymore even I updated it to the newest version.

What is the real problem?
  8. terryaaa

terryaaa New Member

I agree; un muting is not the problem because there is no mute button.
    I play my fm radio to verify audio on my Jellybean then go to youtube and get no audio. videos from my own play list which are playing just fine on my desk top. Again, there is no mute ?!

Thanks
    Terry