1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

No soundSupport

1. thameem127

thameem127 New Member

Dear friends,

I am using samsung galaxy advance. Speaker is not working. I tried to play music but I cannot hear the sounds. Any body help me please.

I can hear sounds from my head phone.

Advertisement
    :
  2. nieltab

nieltab Well-Known Member

Have you tried anything else then music? Try watching a video and see if you get sound there.
  3. thameem127

thameem127 New Member

I tried video also there is no sound
  4. nieltab

nieltab Well-Known Member

Then you have 2 options. First try to completely reset your phone, make sure to back up everything. When this doesnt work then your having defective speakers and youll have to send it back for repair.
  5. TigerRussell

TigerRussell Guest

I had a problem with media starting and stopping, and no sound from youtube, although I had sound from ringtones, so I knew the physical speaker worked. After some research, I did a factory reset. No luck. I uninstalled all apps. No luck. So I did a 5 minute battery pull. No luck. Finally, I did an overnight battery pull = remove battery for 8 hours. Woke up, and assembled the battery to phone. My homescreen had 2 old icons that were right on right before I deleted the apps the night before. Maybe there is a buffer stack overflow in the droid deletion routine? (question for the devs). And so to continue, I started up my tunein radio and the sound and program work perfectly! Long story short, just try taking the battery out for 8 hours to fix your phone! ;-)