No standby?

Last Updated:

1. Naudan

Naudan Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all. I came from a blackberryand so far I am glad I switched. But.. so far eaxhnight my battery is dead by morning :( I leave it on-the desk with 70% and by morning its turned off and has 0%

Does the Droid not have standby or something? ? This thing should last like two days with no touching (blackberry experience ) please help! !!!!

Advertisement
  2. Naudan

Naudan Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone have this problem?

3. isaeed

isaeed New Member

I didnt charge my phone last night and went to bed around 12 with 70% battery power and this morning it was about 40%. You must have some apps running in the background. My Pre used to do this all the time but that was because service was bad and it was roaming pretty much all the time. I dont see that problem with the verizon network though.

4. Robobandit

Robobandit Well-Known Member

Go in to settings>about phone>battery usage

and see what ate the majority of the battery.. it gives you a nice percentage breakdown, btw.

5. mattparmely

mattparmely Well-Known Member

You need to get the TasKiller App. I know it is a pain but I guess its the only way they knew how to run multiple apps at once. TasKiller kills your apps and widgets by the tap of a screen. I do this after everytime I use my phone for more than a text or call really. lol. Takes 2 seconds