1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

No sync option in facebook

Last Updated:

1. blazerfan5

blazerfan5 New Member This Topic's Starter

I just got the new Ascend from Cricket. I love android, but for some reason it's not letting me sync my contacts with Facebook. When I go into my contacts, and select accounts, I choose Facebook, but then it just sends me back to my accounts page and Facebook doesn't show up. When I go into the actual Facebook application, there is no option to sync, even when I go to configuration. What can I do to sync my contacts with Facebook?

Advertisement
  2. dEris

dEris Well-Known Member

Same here. I've done just about everything. Starting to piss me off.

3. KennethQ

KennethQ New Member

Hello,

I recently purchased the LG KH5200 Android phone here in Korea but for some reason it is not syncing with my laptop.It charges it but that is it.Can someone please help as I am clueless what to do-thanks

4. huhlik

huhlik New Member

I have the same problem with Facebook sync. Can anyone help please?

5. Chiryder

Chiryder Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why it does that. I have the Ascend as well. If you want to sync your contacts FB pictures with their phone number in your phonebook (cool option). You can use the Facebook Sync app. But, I've tried about any and everything else and I haven't been able to sync the phone numbers of some of the other FB friends numbers to add them on my phone.

The only thing I can think of is, even with my last phone (Cricket as well). Fb doesn't recognize it. When I had AT&T I could sync my phone and get notifications by text whenever something happened to my Fb profile. But, I know FB doesn't recognize Cricket yet for that kind of sync. That could be the same thing.