no sync with google, "com.google.android.gsf.login"Support

Last Updated:

1. shavit28

shavit28 New Member

today I was getting every few seconds different messages - "Unfortunately, the process com.google.android.gsf.login has stopped", and "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" and "Unfortunately, google play services has stopped". and there was no connection to my google account.

According to one suggestion I have read - I removed my google account, in order to put it again. It didn't help, and now I cannot add the account again, so cannot reach my gmail. help please!!!!
    :(

Advertisement
  2. 2prevail

2prevail Well-Known Member

Try factory resetting the phone (back up anything important to another device or PC), meanwhile, contact Google for information on getting your account back (you can either call or use a secondary email). Post back for more help and let's us know if it works out, good luck!
  3. shavit28

shavit28 New Member

Just recently I did a factory reset to try (unsuccessfully) to resolve another problem. how annoying!

I don't have problem to have access to my google account from a pc, the problem is with the phone only.
  4. 2prevail

2prevail Well-Known Member

Do you know how to sideload factory images? I honestly feel like it's a software issue
  5. shavit28

shavit28 New Member

no idea.
    I did a factory reset but for no avail