• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No update for X10 mini

I have version 1.6 and has not been informed about the update. Manual update does not help either. Is there a way to force an update though?

Claus

Mine was like this, so i went & downloaded the PC companion again direct from SE support area (even though my version was supposedly up to date). Installed it, connected my phone as always & hey presto told me that there was an update ready! 30min later i was back up & running sorting my page layouts again :)

Upvote 0
I did try that a few times without any luck:(

Claus

The generic kits for the Nordic countries will be the very first ones out on Sunday evening and then there will be more kits coming already during Monday and then the roll-out will continue throughout the month of November.

IMPORTANT: From the SE blog, the software upgrade will be done in a phased roll-out which means that different “kits” gets the update at different times. This to secure quality in all networks and countries. So don’t get paranoid if your phone isn’t updated in the very first days – it will come!

If your phone is branded by a carrier then there is not much you can do about it because SE has no control over the update on your branded phone, it is by your carrier's decision when they will release it.

Upvote 0
can any of you that got the update did you get a text to tell you i am in the uk on the o2 network and my number on the back off my phone is not in the list of kits that was put up so hopfully i get it before next year

Is it unlock/non branded phone or is it branded?

If it is never branded and lock then the update for UK is already out

But if your x10 mini is branded version then the update is going to come from o2 network whenever they feel like releasing it and SE has no control over it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones