No Videos WorkGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-08-18 16:13:37
  1. BrandonOptimus

BrandonOptimus Well-Known Member

My browser doesn't play any type of video at all.. Mobile Youtube the web version doesnt play videos. I tried the stock, opera, dolphin. None can't play. It either shows a play button and refreshes the page when I click it..
    Or It would just load and then stop all of a sudden and say"sorry video can not be played". It's weird since it just happened recently.. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm on Backside rom.
    I recently also changed my DPI, if that'd sort of what can cause it.. But I highly doubt it since it worked a good 4 weeks on 154DPI.
    Does anyone have a fix for this? I have tried about everything.

Advertisement
  2. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Does your phone support flash player? If so is it installed?
  3. BrandonOptimus

It doesn't support flash nor is installed. I think it may have been when I changed DPI. I currently instead of went into fastboot have now entered in the "bricked" zone.

Thanks for your reply :D
  4. alsaces daddy

I am really sorry to hear that. At least you're in good spirits! Lol
  5. BrandonOptimus

Lol. This would be the 5th or 6th time bricking. Got the MIN and programs ready to go. I guess this is what I get for being off the forums for a long time lol :D
  6. alsaces daddy

Lol I suppose so. Are you stuck in a bootloop? Hard or soft brick?
  7. BrandonOptimus

Well I don't know what category it would fall into but. My phone won't pass the splash screen. It's all good though. I managed to unbrick my phone about 10 minutes ago.
  8. alsaces daddy

Soft brick.
    BrandonOptimus likes this.
  9. bobdamnit

bobdamnit Well-Known Member

Soft brick. Easily fixable.
    As to the cause of the video issue, are you sure no such video player (such as QQPlayer, MXVideo, etc...) wasn't installed?
  10. BrandonOptimus

Nope nothing at all. I found the issue.. Seems when I flash a morph causes the problem to happen.