1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

No Volume on HTC Desire

1. mindy82

mindy82 New Member

When I download videos from my HTC desire to my PC they don't play with sound the picture plays but just no sound, but when I upload them to facebook they have sound. Please help, Oh and there is sound on all my others videos not taken with my HTC

Advertisement
  2. kct1975

kct1975 Well-Known Member

Hi there mindy82!

From my knowledge of video and digital video it seems the problem is the file format of the videos. I know that there are different video codecs used. My theory is that the video from your HTC Desire is not completely comparable with the media player you are using on your computer.
    For example, I know that when I have recorded audio using my HTC EVO, I am unable to play it in most of the media players I have on my computer. I have had to download a different player on my computer to play the files.

I just Googled the issue and found this article... How to Convert Video to HTC Desire

Try the link above and see if it works.