• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No wallaper

Lennart

Lurker
Mar 12, 2011
New to the forum, to Android and th lg gt540. Noob warning!!!
Just purchased th gt 540 and love it to bits. However, can't seem to find any wallpaper!??? Is this normal or did I miss something? It came loaded with android 2.1 and I have the lg start screen/loader.
Thanks in advance for your help/answer.

:thinking:Rite, this got me really confused. Now just help me out here: should they be there or not, no mod, rooted or whatever just plain and simple original 2.1. And if so where???

There is definitely wallpapers included on any version of ROM or Android, if you go to the homescreen, press the menu button, and tap wallpapers, then you can choose what wallpaper you want:
nbxl7a.png
20p6gt5.png
307oh0m.png

:)

Reactions: Lennart
Upvote 0
What d'you mean by empty folder? Does a window pop up and it's blank?
This made me check again......and then I noticed the folder wasn't really blank but very slightly greyish and under it there were another two slightly greyish squares. I then found that I could scroll to the right and there they were!!! :mad::mad: Beautiful standard wallpapers!
Glad I warned beforehand!
Thank you Dudeman for your help and patience!!!

Upvote 0
This made me check again......and then I noticed the folder wasn't really blank but very slightly greyish and under it there were another two slightly greyish squares. I then found that I could scroll to the right and there they were!!! :mad::mad: Beautiful standard wallpapers!
Glad I warned beforehand!
Thank you Dudeman for your help and patience!!!

Ahh, well at least you've found it! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones