No way to keep screen on when on USB Power on Strat?Support

Last Updated:

1. MeLittleMe

MeLittleMe Active Member

I find no way to keep the screen from turning off when on USB power. The feature is available on other phones but not on my Strat as far as I can find out. The guy at the Verizon store had the ability to set that in his android Power Settings menu but not in my Strat. Anyone know how to do that?

I hate it when the screen turns off suddenly when using the phone as a GPS and it is plugged into the USB!

2. p_025

p_025 Well-Known Member

There is no way to stop the screen from timing out unless connected to a computer. And even that has to be switched on in Settings>Applications>Development>keep screen on or some such. But the Stratosphere doesn't even have THAT!

The maximum screen timeout for the Strat is 10 minutes. ****ing stupid. CyanogenMod, please?
  3. wewantutopia

wewantutopia Member

I use "llama" in the market. All sorts of triggers set off all kinds of actions. One of mine is screen doesn't turn off when plugged in. Also, when at home wifi on, when leave home wifi off etc.

AWESOME program!! and it's free!
  4. dcooterfrog

dcooterfrog Well-Known Member

there are widgets to allow this. i used one
  5. Scur

Scur Well-Known Member

I use Elixir 2, so I made a screen toggle in my widgets that allows me to keep it on at all times.