No webSupport

Last Updated:

1. DoubleEagle

DoubleEagle Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well just about an hour ago I realized I had no 3g symbol, so I tried to surf the web and it was a no go! tried market and said no internet connection! i did a factory reset and reactivated my phone which said it loaded successfully! so is it my phone or the network and what would cause that?

Advertisement
  2. brandonmg99

brandonmg99 Well-Known Member

so it worked after the factory reset? just wondering because mine went out about the same time. my guess is that its the network. ive done a few battery pulls and loaded a back up and still dont have a data connection...getting pissed.

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

Weird. I have a data connection but the market won't download either over 3g or wifi

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

hard to say. I would say that since you are rooted and themed, as I remember, that would make this a potential root issue. However, I do know there have been some network outages across the country, but that was supposedly two weeks ago?

If you are ok after factory reset (Are you reset into the OTA or a custom Rom), then I would go veeery deliberately through re-root and rom/theming.

Also, remember that rooting is easier now, with z4root in appbrain.com

Steven

5. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

Mine works now. (the market)