No wifi or 3GGeneral

1. ChickenMonkee

ChickenMonkee Well-Known Member

I am not sure what I have done to my Venice but somehow I have lost 3G and WiFi. Sometimes I can get them to come back but on average they are gone. They show as working but when I try Play Store, Browser, Games, Facebook anything requiring Data I get an error msg about Data service unavailable or something like that. Funny thing is while I am typing this my 3G suddenly started working again but still no wifi. I found the secret menu number and kicked around in there a bit. 3845#*730# if anyone is interested. Any ideas where to start would be great!!! Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. ChickenMonkee

Problem solved!!! Finally got an Advanced Technician at Boost that got 3G and WiFi working again. The cool thing about it is after explaining that LG offered no other help than sending it to them and telling Boost how much of a headache this has been, the guy told me if it wasn't still working correctly after 3 days he would send me a free Android!!! That's keeping mine also!!! Can you believe it? Never had service like this from Boost before. WOW!!!
  3. fryguy2

fryguy2 Well-Known Member

The free phone is probably the Samsung Prevail... :)
  4. ChickenMonkee

I dunno, is there anything of lesser value than the prevail? That would be the one if there was...lol. If not then the prevail would most likely be the one.
  5. ChickenMonkee

Problem kept coming back so I returned it and got a new one at a discounted price! $219 down to $152!
  6. Philip44

Philip44 New Member

Anyidea on what you did to fix it.