General no wifi plz help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by redline101, Nov 13, 2012.

1. redline101

redline101 New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Hi my Droid incredable 2 won't connect to the WiFi. Here's what happened I am a first timmer to Android and i messed up when rooting my phone the Rom I first tried to use was not for my phone so it would not load. My backup was deleted by me fooling around and then what I had to do was get. A new Rom online cm9 which works fine but now I cant turn on my WiFi

I am new to most of this so details and links will help alot

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    Guide

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    First off welcome to the forums :)

I would suggest just performing a factory reset with the new ROM on your phone, some of these ROM's load and cause problems right off the bat that can be solved with a simple factory reset.

Hope this helps!

3. redline101

redline101 New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Thanks for the welcome....

I have tried doing a factory reset many times.... i have also tried installing new roms which i find that only the cm9 roms will work and no other "dont no why" but but what i have read online is that you can write a terminal to fix this but i dont no how to do this.

any other solutions?

4. Could be an old radio. Settings> About Phone> Software> baseband.

5. redline101

redline101 New Member

Nov 13, 2012
    hi i finally fix the problem what i realized is that my phone is still s-on and i can only use some roms and not anyone so what i did was to get the CM10 which now seems to work just fine. every thing is working so far wifi camera ect...so next i have to find out about making my phone s-off

thanks guys for the help