• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No WiFi Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a forum for Androids..right?

Correct. All Android devices.... many of them.

Anyone know why, when I did the 5a or the 4e update I now can no longer scan for WiFi ?

What exactly is 5a or 4e an update to? Nobody can help if they don't know which device you're referring to. :thinking:

Reactions: tlcteck
Upvote 0
true..it would go back to my original post this morning where I posted all the tech stats..75 views one response.
But, anyhow..I have a flytouch 3...I did the Tims version 5a update...I then had no WiFi just said unable to scan for networks..then it turned wifi off...I loaded the older version 4e and it did the same...I went back to the factory ROM and I still have no wifi...I had it this morning, but nothing now since i did the ROM updates.. It now says my wifi MAC address is un available
Technical stats....

Model DISCO10
Version 2.2-20110529
Kernel 2.6.32.9 / zjd@dtlinuxserver #1
Build FRF85B

Upvote 0
true..it would go back to my original post this morning where I posted all the tech stats..

That would be the completely different thread, entitled "Froyo build Question", which I only found by looking for your other posts via your profile?

75 views one response.

Which means 75 members took time to look but obviously had no solution, otherwise it would have been posted.

great....thanx for all the help.

You're very welcome. As an added bonus, I've moved your original thread to the Gome Flytouch 3 section, where it's much more likely to attract responses from members who are familiar with the device. With their assistance I'm sure you'll find the answers you seek.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones