no zip in recovery mode

Last Updated:

1. mossmonster

mossmonster Member This Topic's Starter

After using oclf & adding i think it was zombie kernel. Phone. Got stuck on vibrant logo. Screen.when using 3 buttons to go to recovery only option are:reboot syste:pm, reinstall packages,delete all user data,deleUte cache data.trierd all. & still have problem.now what?

Advertisement
  2. bootsie

bootsie Well-Known Member

Click reinstall packages

3. mossmonster

It was voodoo not zombie that seemed to cause problem.I tried reinstall packages & i still get stuck on "Samsung vibrant "screen.makes sound like it it use to when booting up only it doesn't boot up.just stays on Samsung vibrant screen.

4. vud911

vud911 Well-Known Member

You need to use Odin to Eugene's Froyo that does not Brick then stock rom then whatever. You must have not disable Voodoo prior using OCLF.

5. mossmonster

Well right now I can't do anything on my phone. I just want it back to normal.I already used oclf like I said. Already. I did the steps that oclf said & it caused me this problem -stuck onboot w /vibrant screen.nothing i do on recovery mode works.

6. vud911

vud911 Well-Known Member

Yea...that's why I wrote "Odin to Eugene's Froyo that does not Brick then stock rom".

You'll need to Google up how to use Odin and all that good stuff. Your phone isn't hard brick that's the good news. The bad news is to get it back in working condition you'll need to read what I wrote and do some research.

Here's a good start:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=740558

7. mossmonster

Can't find Odin.where do you get it?does odin have the Eugene file.I've done word search but can't get anything.links I found on here brought me to blank page

8. mossmonster

What really sucks is now my computer is down.