• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nobis tablet crashed

Greg86

Lurker
Apr 7, 2014
Bought a cheap Nobis NB09 tablet during Christmas for my girlfriend. Well just the other day it all of a sudden crashed on her. I finally got it to come back on but then got stuck on the "Go" screen. So I did some reading and the solution I found was to reset it with a factory restore by holding down the DOWN VOLUME button and POWER button at same time and choose factory reset. Well after a couple of tries it finally completed without freezing. Now when we actually can get it to fully boot all the applications and services crash. Anyone have any other suggestions ? Also I think it has the Android Jellybean 4.1 software.

Bought a cheap Nobis NB09 tablet during Christmas for my girlfriend. Well just the other day it all of a sudden crashed on her. I finally got it to come back on but then got stuck on the "Go" screen. So I did some reading and the solution I found was to reset it with a factory restore by holding down the DOWN VOLUME button and POWER button at same time and choose factory reset. Well after a couple of tries it finally completed without freezing. Now when we actually can get it to fully boot all the applications and services crash. Anyone have any other suggestions ? Also I think it has the Android Jellybean 4.1 software.

hi i have the same problem i think u have to flash the Rom but dont know where to find the os for it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones