• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nobody Cares About Android

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
When TechCrunch’s Erick Schonfeld suggests, “We have to talk about Android,” at the Mobile Web Wars Roundtable, some village’s idiot whined, “Why? Why do we have to talk about Android - nobody cares.” Then Michael Arrington popped a squat on his pitiful one man parade lecturing, “That’s ridiculous. That’s absolutely ridiculous. As soon as it [...]

More...

I've noticed that TechCrunch particularly has been very anti-android lately. Probably because they're too busy licking Apple's/Microsoft's behind or probably becuase HTC might have refused to send them a test unit for review or otherwise refused to entertain any of their questions so that they can leak that information on their website and get some hits. I stopped caring about them about 4 months ago :)

Upvote 0
I've noticed that TechCrunch particularly has been very anti-android lately. Probably because they're too busy licking Apple's/Microsoft's behind or probably becuase HTC might have refused to send them a test unit for review or otherwise refused to entertain any of their questions so that they can leak that information on their website and get some hits. I stopped caring about them about 4 months ago :)
Arrington of TechCrunch defends Android's significance in that video.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones