• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nofication Issues on Boost Tribute 2

vr67

Lurker
Sep 7, 2013
Hi,
So I've had this phone for a couple months now, and something weird has been happening the past few weeks. Some of the notifications come in, some don't. For instance, my Hangouts notifications are non-existent, my Bleacher Report notifications sometimes come through, sometimes come through hours later, or sometimes don't come in at all. I've already factory reset the phone, and it does not seem to be helping in any way.

Please advise!

Hi,
So I've had this phone for a couple months now, and something weird has been happening the past few weeks. Some of the notifications come in, some don't. For instance, my Hangouts notifications are non-existent, my Bleacher Report notifications sometimes come through, sometimes come through hours later, or sometimes don't come in at all. I've already factory reset the phone, and it does not seem to be helping in any way.

Please advise!
This is the forum for the first Tribute, different device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones