• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Noise and wind reduction in calls... urgent

K

KpopStar

Hello. I have two questions, please help me guys....
1) I have a samsung galaxy core prime and i talk to my friends outside mostly (have to in college) and i talk at random times but whenever i do, the wind is blowing. I talk to my friends who complain that they can hear the wind blowing hard and even when i check the audio files of the recording (i have an app that records my calls), the wind is so annoying i cant even hear my voice properly, it's like someone blowing hard into my phone's mic constantly, it's a pain! Can someone tell me how I can eliminate wind noise completely?
2) I don't use headphones, because I find it easier to talk without them, and also because I guess since the mic is attached to the outer area, the noise from that environment will also be heard by the person I am talking to... is that true?

I will appreciate any help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones