• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Non installed camera

Rod_Man_Mx

Lurker
May 23, 2011
Hi verybody,

I know that this sounds a little bit extrange... but let me tell you what happended.

About 4 months ago, I got my Nokia 5530 (it sucks by the way) exchanged for a wonderful lg gt540, I loved android and the phone in the first second, and of course I did upgrade to the android 2.1 without any problem... about two months latter the plug of the earphones went wrong, it got... a little bit limp, and finally 3 days ago I took it to the tecnical support, and they gave it to me today, but now I can't open the camera, I mean it just blinks and thats all, it doesn't create any process either... so I downloaded an app called Android System Information, and it says that I DON'T HAVE ANY CAMMERA INSTALLED, how can it be possible? is there any way in which I can install a driver or something like that? or it is just that they forgot to plug the camera when they closed it?

Sorry if my english it's not pretty cool, but I havent practiced it for a while XD

Cheers!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones