• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Non-Sprint CDMA Hero

I'm in Meridian, so not too far from the coast...I wonder how many of these phone CS has sold. They have been very aggressive with their ads for it. I know several CS customers, but nobody with this phone. Most are using a BB.

I've seen more ads for the Hero here from CS than from either Sprint or HTC and Cellular Souths coverage area doesn't reach the Central Arkansas area.

Upvote 0
I'm in Meridian, so not too far from the coast...I wonder how many of these phone CS has sold. They have been very aggressive with their ads for it. I know several CS customers, but nobody with this phone. Most are using a BB.

When I picked mine up on Friday, they said around 15,000. They sold over 8,000 with the pre-order.

BTW, I'm in the Jackson Metro area.

Upvote 0
Well I would love to see a backup of the ROM loaded on my phone to see the differences. If any of you get adventurous and decide to root your unit and create a backup, please be kind and share. Lolz...

I know the apps can be removed, but this is akin to a "clean" install, :) which in my experience is much better to start with.

Regards

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones